top of page
Hosting your sensitive data in the cloud means robust data security is essential.
At Habitat3 our experience working with professional services firms means we know that protecting your data is of utmost importance to you, your clients and your business integrity.
Habitat3 uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Sydney Region to store client data within multiple availability zones. At no time does Habitat3 send client data outside of Australia.
AWS has certification for compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, 27017:2015, 27018:2019, 27701:2019, 9001:2015, and CSA STAR CCM v3.0.1. Learn more about AWS ISO certifications at : https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/iso-certified/
When clients sign up to our service we require identity and company checks to ensure it is clear who our clients are and who owns the data they are hosting with us.
When signing the Habitat3 Service Supply Agreement Habitat3 clients nominate an Account Holder and that Account Holder controls the data hosted at Habitat3 including who can access it. This is done via the Habitat3 secure web-portal.
We will always provide Account Holders with their data on request at any time.
We offer a range of standard and optional security measures to keep your data safe.
Standard Security Features
- Flexible data backup routines
- Firewall port blocking
- Unique non-standard RDP access ports
- Data encryption at rest
- Incorrect password lockouts
- Brute force attempt source IP bans
- Automatic idle session disconnects
- Automatic disconnected session log-offs
- Unique user passwords with minimum strength requirements
- User login/logoff reporting
Optional Security Features
- The use of Two Factor Authentication to access data
- The use of a Virtual Private Network to access data
- The disabling of copy/paste functionality between the cloud server and the PCs logging in
- The locking down of cloud server access to physical source IP addresses.
If you are unsure about the security features in place for your service or would like more information about any of Habitat3's optional security upgrades please submit a request via our Support Centre.
bottom of page